Sherpa Consulting recognises that a business must consider its impact upon society.
Purpose and Aims
The purpose of the policy is to make clear to all stakeholders what we mean by Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and how we propose to work towards achieving it. The CSR policy governs our approach to all our activities. In implementing this policy we aim to:
- Be responsible
- Be an exemplar of good practice.
Standards of business conduct
- We recognise that good CSR embraces all aspects of sustainable development and the way we affect people through our business operations
- We shall operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices
- We believe that a responsible approach to developing relationships between companies and the communities they serve, global or local, is a vital part of delivering business success
- When carrying out our business, in consultation with our customers, we will determine the environmental, social and economic issues
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis for our relationship
- We will continually review our policies and business practices to encourage engagement with small and medium enterprises and to promote the development of the regional supply chain.
- We are committed to ensuring that our business is conducted in all respects according to rigorous ethical, professional and legal standards.
- All the laws that regulate and apply will be complied with.
- All groups and individuals with whom we have a business relationship will be treated in a fair, open and respectful manner.
- Competition will be reasonable and based upon the quality, value and integrity of the products and services being supplied.
- Feedback on performance will be actively sought, and we will continually review all activities to ensure best practice is observed at all times.
- We will allow our customers and vendors to give feedback on our performance and ensure that all customer comments are analysed, responded to and where appropriate, acted upon.
An action plan will be developed to ensure continuous improvement is achieved.