Sherpa Consulting will always conduct its business in conformance with its Code of Ethics
- We will perform our duties with objectivity, due diligence and professional care, in accordance with the best professional standards.
- We will only agree to undertake activities which are within our competence and which we can reasonably expect to complete satisfactorily.
- We will respect the intellectual property rights of our clients and other parties and will not use proprietary information or methodologies without permission.
- We will serve our clients with integrity, competence and objectivity.
- We will ensure that the scope, timetable, cost, services & deliverables are clear and agreed at the start of an assignment.
- We will treat appropriately all confidential client information that is not public knowledge, take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorised access, and will not take advantage of proprietary information either for use by ourselves or by another client without the client’s permission..
- We will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will immediately disclose to the client circumstances or interests which we believe may influence our judgement or objectivity.
- We will offer to withdraw form a consulting assignment when we believe that our objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- We will agree with our clients in advance the basis for fees and expenses and will charge fees which are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered.
- We will disclose to our clients in advance any fees or commissions which we may receive for equipment, supplies or services which we may recommend to our clients.