Sherpa Consulting recognises the importance of clear communications in the avoidance of misunderstanding or error. We will therefore:
- Identify those stakeholders at a client business who need to be informed about a project and clarify under what circumstances they need to be informed.
- Specify in detail in a written and agreed document what work is to be carried out by Sherpa Consulting on behalf of the client.
- Notify the identified stakeholders in writing at the first opportunity of any new information or changed circumstance which may impact upon the commission of an assignment.
- Where appropriate (e.g. if a document is to be signed as a legal record) we will present a physical document, otherwise email will be the preferred medium of communication.
- After any telephone conversation with a client an email will be sent summarising any information exchanged and decisions taken.